Using the Goals and Objectives, and the Plan Outline, the Plan is written with an understanding that the process will include public meetings and a public comment period.
Note, the Plan will include an Implementation Plan and identify the group in charge of the plan’s execution.
The phase ends once the governing body approves the Final Plan.
- Use the Final Goals and Objectives and their priority to draft the Plan.
- Include all sections developed in the Plan Outline
- With the Implementation Group, develop the process for implementation, reporting and periodic evaluation of the need to revise the Plan.
- Complete a public comment period before “finalizing” the Plan
- Present the Final Draft to the Governing Body(ies)