The primary goal of this phase is to prepare for the gathering of data in the next phase. The tasks are designed to develop a working stakeholder group, train the group on the Community Resilience Planning process, and get their input on a public outreach plan, the Area of Concern, Survey questions, a Citizen Planning process, and the beginning of an early gathering of data (mapping assets) with the Stakeholder Group.
At the end of this phase, all the leadership and stakeholder members would be able to think in the context of a resilience framework, and have a cooperative vision for the complete process.
- Outreach/Recruit Stakeholder Team
- Develop Public/Community Outreach Plan
- Including Media, social media, local communications tools/organizations
- Develop Questions for a Public Survey/Stakeholders
- Training of Stakeholders on Resilience Planning Process
- Determine the Implementation Group
- Reevaluate the Area of Concern
- Begin Mapping Assets
- Citizen Planners (open to all)