As the title suggests, this phase is where the Leadership, Stakeholder Groups (and Implementation Group) take all collected assessment data and develop all goals and objectives, prioritizing them, using Maslow’s altered Hierarchy of Needs.
This should include a draft version for public comment before finalizing the list.
- Using all Assessment Data, the Stakeholders, Leadership and the Implementation group (if formed) develop the draft Goals and Objectives.
- Use Maslow’s Hierarchy to priorities the draft Goals and Objectives
- Draft Goals and Objectives go out for comments
- Put draft on-line for public comment (include public meeting)
- Finalize Goals and Objective
- Develop a Plan Outline (minimum: Introduction, Acknowledgements, Executive Summary, The Plan, Implementation Plan, Evaluation Process).
- Implementation Group should be established before going to the next phase. If the nonprofit will be created, the incorporation should be mostly complete, with, at minimum, a committed leadership group (board of directors) in place.